Are you the right hand of the anesthetist or intensivists? Did you study nursing anesthetist or intensive care nursing? Do you like the operating theatre or intensive care unit but would you like to approach it from a different side?
If yes, read more…
To support clinical trials and strengthen the commercial team, Ergotrics is looking for a product specialist & medical sales representative.
What is the job about?
- You are the face of Ergotrics for our medical customers: doctors and nurses
- Most of the time you will be in the operating room or intensive care units with our customers to demonstrate our products, support patients testing or discuss new product ideas.
- You solve our customers’ first medical questions and complaints.
- You support the sales team by demonstrating our products and making them known in hospitals.
- You support nursing campaigns and develop on-line information for nurses about our products.
- You develop training material for lectures and training for nurses
- You support our technical team in product development, clinical studies or patient testing
- You support our studies with patients according to established protocols. You are the central point of contact for practical and administrative questions during a research project. You are responsible for the correct registration and follow-up of parameters and user experiences as defined in the questionnaires.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master in nursing anesthetist or intensive care
OR bachelor’s in nursing with 5 years of relevant experience in operating room or intensive care unit
- You have a sense of responsibility and act when needed
- You are flexible and customer friendly
- You can organize and communicate well
- You are sympathetic and self-confident
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are a real team player and can communicate well
- You can use computers, you can work with specific computer applications or you are willing to follow training courses for these applications.
- You are willing to travel all around Europe and drive to different hospitals or nursing homes in Belgium and the Netherlands every week to support customers.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a growing start-up with international ambitions in the Turnhout region
- A healthy life-work balance and working hours in day shift
- Choose a job with a lot of variation and with attention for your personal development
- Space for personal initiatives that help to further shape Ergotrics and support our customers better.
- An attractive salary in line with your background and experience. Additional extra-legal benefits, including group and hospitalisation insurance. A company car or an attractive mileage allowance for work travel