Anesthesia product specialist & medical sales representative
To support clinical trials and strengthen the commercial team, Ergotrics is looking for an anesthetists product specialist & medical sales representative.
What is the job about?
- You are the face of Ergotrics for our medical customers: doctors and nurses
- Most of the time you will be in the operating room with our customers to demonstrate our products, support patients testing or discuss new product ideas.
- You solve our customers’ first medical questions and complaints.
- You support the sales team by demonstrating our products and making them known in hospitals.
- You support nursing campaigns and develop on-line information for nurses about our products.
- You develop training material for lectures and training for nurses
- You support our technical team in product development, clinical studies or patient testing
- You support our studies with patients according to established protocols. You are the central point of contact for practical and administrative questions during a research project. You are responsible for the correct registration and follow-up of parameters and user experiences as defined in the questionnaires.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master in nursing anesthetist
OR bachelor’s in nursing with 5 years of relevant experience with anesthetists
- You have a sense of responsibility and act when needed
- You are flexible and customer friendly
- You can organize and communicate well
- You are sympathetic and self-confident
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are a real team player and can communicate well
- You can use computers, you can work with specific computer applications or you are willing to follow training courses for these applications.
- You are willing to drive to different hospitals or nursing homes in Belgium and the Netherlands every week to support customers.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a growing start-up with international ambitions in the Turnhout region
- A healthy life-work balance and working hours in day shift
- Choose a job with a lot of variation and with attention for your personal development
- Space for personal initiatives that help to further shape Ergotrics and support our customers better.
- An attractive salary in line with your background and experience. Additional extra-legal benefits, including group and hospitalisation insurance. A company car or an attractive mileage allowance for work travel
CLOSED – THIS VACANCY IS ALREADY FILLED!