Innovation and quality manager
Because of our product launches in 2019, we have an opportunity for an innovation & quality engineer/manager.
What is the job about?
- You develop our new ideas into concrete products.
- You manage and lead R&D projects from the design table to the factory floor, while you take concrete responsibility for the technical tasks in the project
- You solve the technical issues from production and customer complaints
- You complete and update technical drawings
- You develop and maintain our ISO 13485 quality management system and improve in close cooperation with the process owners continuously our quality procedures
- You organize change management control and management reviews
- You assist with risk management and compilation of the regulatory files and technical documentation for CE marking
- You develop the technical test protocols to ensure that our products meet quality specification. You execute and organize the tests
- You work closely with our suppliers and subcontractors for new product innovation, production improvement and quality compliance
- You organize and follow-up on our supplier qualification and supplier audits
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in bio-engineering sciences, industrial sciences or engineering sciences
OR Bachelor of Science in bio-engineering sciences, industrial sciences or engineering sciences
in combination of at least 5 years of experience in medical/engineering sector
- Experience/knowledge of 3D printing, CAD (computer-aided design), DFM (design for manufacturing), FMEA (failure mode and effect analysis), ISO standards (13485/9001) and/or CE labelling of devices.
- Experience with injection molding, PU/PVC processing technologies and/or medical devices is a plus.
- Project management and good communication skills
- Team player, enthusiastic (can do mentality), entrepreneurial and self-managing
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Become part of a growing start-up company with international ambitions in the Turnhout region
- Choose for a job with lots of variation. Wide range of activities and learning opportunities in innovation, quality and engineering
- Join a team with experience and curiosity. Growth opportunities to quality or R&D careers and team leader positions in health industry.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
More info? Interested in this position? Mail to email@example.com